Sunday, November 25, 2012

Things


- Totoro fan? Then check out this Plush Catbus.
- Love this 3D-Puzzle Snowman
White Scrapwood Wallpaper. I admit, I like it.
- Intrigued by this rustic/minimal toothbrush holder.
- Fascinating New York Times Article: How to Survive Societal Collapse in Suburbia, by Keith O’Brien
- These hand-painted limited-editions Real Boy Push Pins by Duncan Shotton are quite adorable. Do you know of his first product, the cloud keyholder? One of my favorites.
- Become part of the Studiomates community by applying to this lead iOS Developerposition with our friends Tinybop. Job perks include great benefits, amazing views and lunches at Studiomates.
- I keep holding on to my wired keyboard cause I can’t deal with empty batteries. I am wondering, along with Jason Santa Maria, if I should give this Wireless Solar Keyboardfor Mac by Logitech a try.
- Salvador Dalí’s famous manifesto of dualities, illustrated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?