Friday, June 11, 2010

The Facebook Song

Are You Fucking Kiddin' Me (The Facebook Song)
by Kate Miller-Heidke



They say everyone should have their heart  broken
At least once
That is how you grow emotionally
Well I have been misused by many, many, many men
But nothing can compare to how you treated me

At times it really felt as though the pain was here to stay
And though it's many years ago I feel it to this day
And nowwwwwwwww
You wanna be my friend
On Facebook
Are you fucking kidding me?

All the memories are flooding back to me now
All the ways you stole the light from my eyes
I travelled so far just to get away from you
Til this morning's friend request surprise

At times it really felt as though I'd never smile again
You narcissistic asshole
You nasty, nasty man
And nowwwww you wanna be my friend on Facebook
Are you fucking kidding?

I don't wanna know what kind of cocktail you are
Or which member of the Beatles
Or which 1950's movie star
I don't give a toss if you're a ninja or a pirate
I suspect you'd be a pirate but I don't wanna verify it
And I don't give a shit what your stripper name is
Or if your kitty had a litter
Look, just follow me on Twitter

I don't care about your family tree
And I certainly don't want you poking me!

And so you wanna be my friend on Facebook
Oh you fucking fucking fuck

Click 'ignore'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?