Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Odds on a Passing Car and a Winning Shot

From now on, when I bet on lotto (I only do when it gets beyond P200M because if you want to try your luck you have to slam it on the wall), I will notice the plate number of a passing car. The woman who won half of Sunday's lotto (the other half is FG, I presume) can't bet on her age (50) so she took note of a birthdate, anniversary date and home address. And of course the last two digits of a passing car. In my short story, Libro Ng Numero (anthologized in Mga Kuwento ng Lungsod by Ateneo Press), I included a poem actually of the different sumada (number meanings) of jueteng. But that is only from 1 to 37. Anyway everything's just luck. Yesterday was the Nets' Devin Harris's day. That shot is the equivalent of winning lotto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?