Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend in New Orleans


I went to Manila to escape the Panagbenga crowd. And when I was there I suddenly missed Baguio. Things didn't work out as planned and the EDSA thing seemed not to be that spectacular. Decided instead to buy CDs. My stash? Frank by Amy Winehouse. Introducing Joss Stone (2nd time after T. stole the 1st), U2's Golden Unplugged, Wyclef Jean's Carnival II and Blues for Bayou. The last two are about New Orleans. Listening to Amy sing through "Moody's Mood"in less than three minutes and U2 doing "All I Want is You" in one minute made me think that you can do good things in moments. So Gloria, alis na. 2010 is too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?