Sunday, February 24, 2008

GMA and Sleep

Well, she said that she sleeps seven hours a day. That implicitly meant that she ahd a clear conscience. Do you agree. Shakespeare did, at least with Macbeth.
But then the real question shoudl be: Does PGMA dream? Psychopaths, I heard, don't have dreams and have more so-called low level sleep not REM.

But let's give her that benefit of the doubt. Here's Elvis Costello's "Sleep of the Just"

The soldier asked my name and did I come here very often
Well I thought that he was asking me to dance
In my holy coat and hat and him in his red bonnet
We'd have made a lovely couple but we never had the chance


And now you say that you've got to go
Well if you must you must
I suppose that you need the sleep of the just

Well it was a powerful day and there were black crows in the road
And I kept my strong opinions to my chest
I suppose I should have told them that I was on fire for you
When the bus burst into flames outside some place, 'The Poet's Rest

Is PGMA just because she sleeps well? Or maybe she is just sleeping?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Writings-centre.com said...

Great idea! Interesting article! :)

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?