Friday, November 30, 2007

Leaving Manila

I had to leave Manila in a rush. They declared martial law already in the city. The bus stations were full, most leaving anyway and most suddenly wanting to leave sooner than they wanted. I was slated for 12 mn and left at 11 pm because I don't want to be caught in the curfew. Not that it matters but it's too much a hassle and too much baggage on my back. The coup attempt was so imbecile and obvious (Nov. 30 Araw ng Mga Bayani, hello) but it still caught us flatfooted. I was in the area, for example. But the reaction of the government is so, so "playing in the iron gloves." Now she can have her dictatorship!! First, she declared Martial Law in our bedrooms. Now she's taking over the nation. How sweet. And on the Holidays, she would be in Baguio declaring Peace and Understanding. Then I have to find a place to leave again.




And I was just telling people that Etihad was one of the best we rode into. So now we can't leave on this jetplane also.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?