Monday, July 30, 2007

I Lived on The Moon

Yeah, I lived on the moon with three funny multi-tailed monkeys, flying snakes and fireflies. It's all F's. Open your imagination, child, and you see the entrance to this private paradise. While I'm gone, you ride on a bulb that shoot up to the moon with roots for spindly legs. Fly by yourself then on a manta ray. The evil gnomes will not get you and they die as you go on with your dreams.
Hay naku, here's the YouTube:



I placed the lyrics in the Comments page

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dear little dad,
Here is the story of my life
I lived on the moon
I lived on the moon


Grey flying snakes along
The mountains of destiny while
The three tailed monkeys
Where drawing the stars

Light from the sun
And I hide myself
on the dark side
Alone…

I’ve run so far
To find my way
Then I dreamed again
Alone…

Dear little boy, listen
To the voices of your soul
It showed you the way
Of silence and peace

Follow your thoughts and fly
Choosing all the things you desire
Giant waves, fireflies…

Your dreams will be your only shell
Your secrets,
your hiding place,
my son…

Don’t let them try
to crush your brain
Let you go far…
my son.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?