Thursday, May 24, 2007

Stalin

The problem (or the happiness) with the Internet is that it's a series of doors leading to just anything. I blogged earlier about the Telegraph article of the AYM and found myself reading about Stalin. How can you not shudder about somebody saying this: "My greatest pleasure is to choose one's victim, prepare one's plans minutely, slake an implacable vengeance, and then go to bed. There's nothing sweeter in the world."
And this reminds me. People kept on asking me what Kampi (PGMA's political party) means. Tired of it all, I tell people that it derived its name from Hitler's Mein Kampf. Di ba ako tama?

1 Comments:

Blogger The Nashman said...

Ah, finally! Now I know.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?