Monday, March 26, 2007

Laarni Enriquez Is The New Nigerian Princess!


Remember the Nigerian moguls, kings and prince who are offering you millions of dollars of money deposited in a Swiss bank as you give a little fraction for adv ance payment? Well, she has turned Filipino. Laarni Enriquez, Erap's mistress, writing as "laan enriquez " has sent me two letter already:



Dear

I am very sorry to had infringe into your privacy without permission I am
Ms.Laarni Enriquez A former mistress of Joesph Estrada But not quite long,
I was arrested, together with his wife and son, in connection with the 27th
July, 2003, failed coup for working in the household of the ex-president
Joseph Estrada .Althought i was later granted bailed as there was no
substantial evidence against me ,

now I have been released but under security watch within state confinement
with limited opportunity to reach the outside world to prove my innocence.
It is my desire to contact you on honesty and sincerity to assist me in
transferring the sum of $17,500,000 Million United States Dollars.

Every other deposit have been confiscated, and seized by the government of
Madam Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo. the President of republic of Philippine,
This is the only one they could not see, being the courier mistress to the
president, I made the deposit in African continent at one of my trips to
Africa.

I am motivated in contacting you and hope to gradually build trust,
relationship and confidence in you as I get to know you better.
So please note the demurrage cost has being taken care of by me.
I am willing to offer you $3.5 Million USD for your effort and input after
the successful transfer of this money for investment with you in your in
your country.

My Regards
Laani



P.S. She is the one on the left. The one in the center is Connie Reyes - Mumar before she married Khadafy. He he he. The other one is Melissa.

5 Comments:

Blogger MANDAYA MOORE: Ang bayot sa bukid said...

frankie dear, i have stopped blogging na. i deleted the entire blog. mukhang malas sa lovelife ang pagsusulat ko. but will continue reading you.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi frank,

I received a similar letter but the sender (kuno) was the senadora herself, Loi Ejercito. Same pitch. It was sent last year.

keep blogging!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Mayumi Masaya said...

has anyone gotten anything from the marcoses yet? (or dide they get away with most of it?) heh.

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, it aint her. it's a spam. :)

4:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not just spam... it's an attempt to scam some unfortunate soul that would fall for this!

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?