Thursday, August 17, 2006

Secret Shame

My favorite song, for a long long time, is "Arthur's Theme." Christopher Cross' album was the first cassette i ever bought. There were swans in his albums but it's fun listening to an overweight guy talking about floating, I mean, sailing. He ahd a concert in CCP lightyears ago and we were there outside. I saw him come out. I still have it in my memory but that nanosecond is slowly becoming black-and-white. The next time, my friends wanted to do the same for Air Supply. Although it was very popular then and being with friends was the ultimate at that time, I declined. I knew I will never be normal. The first CD I bought was Dave Brubeck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?