Thursday, August 17, 2006

ipod monologue

So I don't have Modern English or Modern Talking. I spent my high school and college in squalor and deep-set irony so why should I start listening to them now. As for America, I would only listen to it before that other guy found religion. I don't know what's wrong with me but I can never get to love Bon Jovi. Why? I don't know. Maybe I do. you use too many cliches. John Cougar Mellencamp, you are forgiven. ABBA. I like ABBA. In fact, I formed a nerd gang in college called the FACE after the initials of our names. But buying their Greatest Hits is tacky. My ABBA came from the Muriel's Wedding Soundtrack. I added an anti-spyware in my ipod. Its name is LadyDay/SarahVaughn/Ella and it immediately repels Celine Dion, Bee Gees among many many others. Michael Learns to Rock is another matter. It is the favorite of many military generals. I wanted to put one MLTR song just for search-and-seizure purposes but then I thought I do not have any blatant protest songs either (they are for microphones not for private listening) so WTF. Stormy weather, it's nice to listen to bossa nova. At midnight, Frank Sinatra will put you in the mood. Yes, Johnny Cash's "Hurt" brings tears to my eyes. Also U2's The Sweetest Thing. But knowing men, after five minutes we're back to being unfaithful. Such is the devil's music. I am desperately looking for Joe Jackson. Will trade for (Yes, I have them) Eddie Peregrina doing the Main Ingredients, Diome Maturan, Sampaguita (!), Ric Manrique, Eva Vivar and Darius Razon.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful to,finally and again in this blog, read something ABOUT you.

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have joe jackson (Steppin' out album)but you have to be psychic and even if you can guess who i am, i will only be willing to LEND, not trade

12:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i only nned to import it on ipod. Yes, I will return.

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you settle for Led Zeppelin? I've got The Rain Song as a downloadable link on my blog.

I used to really listen to Bon Jovi...when I was 15. I don't think I could relate to his stuff now. Today his band sounds more like a watered-down Bruce Springsteen. Considering that Springsteen has also been doing protest music lately (check out The Seeger Sessions), he and JBJ are artistically seas away from each other.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a Johnny come lately with Led Zep but now that they are old and crazy, I kinda like them

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have steppin out too

10:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I thank you all for still caring for Joe Jackson.

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have Look Sharp!, Jumpin' Jive, and Night and Day.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?