Saturday, June 10, 2006

Ismagol


My cousins in Batac, Ilocos Norte (now mostly in Hawaii) call our slippers as "smuggle." I never bothered to ask them why. The "Mercedez Benz" of smuggles then was Beachwalk. They would walk along Session Road wearing Beachwalk like they were kings when we (Baguio people) think they are so probinsyano because we were used to wearing shoes.
The last time I checked FHM, they are selling smuggles for P1,500 to P2,000. The brand, I think, is Havaiianos and they call it flip flops. A smuggle for P2,000??? I don't see the point, unless your style is "casual Americano."
Anyway, here's a smuggle that is worth its price. It has a can opener.

Now your favorite beer-opening sandals are available in leather. Reef makes the Leather Fanning Sandals as a tribute to pro-surfer and pro-drinker Mick Fanning. The Leather Fannings have Nubuck or full grain leather uppers that are lined with soft glove leather for comfort. A built-in bottle opener lets you crack a bottle on the beach while everyone else's beer warms up. Just be careful not to spray the only two girls at your house party with the beer you're trying to open, trust me.


Oh yah, ngem no nakapayat ka ngay ti takki? Trust me pay laeng??

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Also my plan to write about Ang Tibay, Bantex. Bata, I realized, is an Indian brand.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?