Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Beatles


A 12-year-old nephew was so engrossed on The Beatles that his 60GB ipod is filled only with Beatles songs. I invaded his itunes library and added 1,400 more songs. Maybe he erased them now. But the Last Song Syndrome got on me and when I'm bored, I listen to the Beatles. I gave him my eight-series Beatles Anthology and he had been watching them constantly. In case you watched that, a crucial episode in their lives is The Philippines Experience to the point that Ringo even exclaimed, I hate the Philippines!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?