Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Matsui


I watched Hideki Matsui dive for the ball during their match with Oakland. This is not good. He will be out for three months and even for the season. Without him, the Yankees are losing. That wrist fracture ended his streak of consecutive games played at 518 with New York and 1,768 overall, including his time in Japan.
His statement: "Due to this injury, I feel very sorry and, at the same time, very disappointed to have let my teammates down. I will do my best to fully recover and return to the field to help my team once again. I would like to thank Joe Torre from the bottom of my heart for having been considerate of my consecutive games played streak these past several years and for placing me in the lineup every day."
Joe Torre is their manager, not the Ilonggo actor.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Frank, what's this fascination with Japanese baseball players, huh? And who cares about the Yankees, hey? They've won almost everything and losing everything from now on won't be such a bad thing.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think it's in frank's genes...."ci-ma-tu" reeks of japanese ancestors, haan kadi?

1:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wen sa. ha ha ha

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?