Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Excuse me for Asking


but are you a slut? There is a slut-o-meter to know if you are one. I, unfortunately, am not. This is sad. But President Gloria is less of a slut than me at less than 3 percent? I am only 4 percent slut BTW. Pamela Anderson is 81 percent slut. Dubya is 6 percent. Jenni, you are a virgin (0 percent), which is worse. The Pope is 3 percent slut. God is -4.32 percent slut??? The Devil is 4.11 slut. Diana Zubiri, ehem, is 57.14 slut. Jessica Zafra is 8 percent, naughtier than Madonna (5 percent).

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Anong 0?!? -4.62% nga eh! Dude, I scored less than the German Pope. How can anyone be negatively slutty?

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Negative promiscuity is explained on the website: http://slut-o-meter.com/about/

1:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

maybe jenny u are really a puritan masquerading as a libertian.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Frankie, I would never say anything that offensive to you. Take it back! Anyhow, it's not my fault my mother fell into the fad and gave me the single most generic name of the 70s.

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?